Military Information

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) is providing service men and women a new way to enjoy their favorite outdoor activities

Florida residents in the U.S. Armed Services not stationed in Florida, while home on leave with orders for 30 days or less are exempt from Hunting Licenses, Florida Waterfowl Permits, Turkey Permits, WMA Permits, Archery Permits, Crossbow permits, Muzzle-loading Gun Permits and Migratory Bird Permits..

FWC offers a special license called the MILITARY GOLD SPORTSMAN’S LICENSE - Military Gold Sportsman’s Licenses are only available at tax collectors’ offices. Those wishing to purchase one must show their military ID cards plus a Florida driver’s license or orders showing they are stationed in Florida.

For additional information about hunting and fishing in Florida please visit FWC website.


Purchase Licenses


Note: By clicking the Purchase License button below, you will be redirected to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission website to complete your transaction.