Pay Registration Fee

Search our site

Transferral of Registration

A license plate may be transferred to another motor vehicle; however, an expired registration must be renewed or extended upon transfer, even when the transfer occurs during the renewal month.

Note: By clicking the Pay Registration Fee button below, you will be redirected to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website to complete your transaction.

Pay Registration Fee