Saltwater fishing licenses are good for 12 months from the date of issuance. License can be obtain through the office of the Tax Collector or from a sub-agent.
A SALTWATER LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR:
- Anyone fishing from a pleasure craft.
- Anyone fishing from a sandbar or other land mass that is accessible by boat, or by swimming through water deeper than(3) feet.
- Anyone diving who takes, attempts to take, or possess any marine fish.
- All non-residents fishing in saltwater (excluding those non-residents fishing from a licensed pier).
- Any who operated any vessel wherein a fee is paid either directly or indirectly for the purpose of taking, attempting to take, or possessing any marine fish for non-commercial purposes. A separate license is required for each vessel or as an individual.
In addition, a stamp for crawfish and snook fishing is required.
Note: By clicking the Purchase Licenses button below, you will be redirected to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission website to complete your transaction.