At the present time, the Leon County Tax Collector's Office provides our customers who wish to renew their vehicle, vessel, mobile home registration (license plate or decal) or driver license and ID cards with a direct link to the DHSMV Virtual Office, a secure website maintained by the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
If you wish to process your Registration/Driver Licenses/Vessel/ID Card Renewal online you MUST have:
- A valid Florida Driver License or ID card on file with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle (DHSMV)
- Florida Insurance on file with DHSMV.
- A Florida residential address.
- Your last Florida Registration issued or Florida Driver License/ID card (in hand).
The last registration or Driver License/ID card is needed because an on-line renewal customer must provide either the transaction number or inventory number which appear on those documents for entry into the "GoRenew" system.
- Date of Birth and Social Security are also needed and must match what is on file with DHSMV.
- Customers can not call to get a correct license plate number, transaction number, DL/ID Number or form number over the telephone.
Therefore, if you have the above information you can proceed on-line by clicking the Pay Registration Fee button below or by visiting: www.Gorenew.com*
Note: By clicking the Pay Registration Fee button below, you will be redirected to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website to complete your transaction.
* You will be redirected to outside agency website.