Customer seeking to obtain an original registration must submit the following:
- Proof of ownership of the motor vehicle, mobile home, vessel, or other vehicle. The proof of ownership presented must be in the name of the person applying for the registration.
- The complete first name, full middle/maiden name and last name for each owner. If the customer is a natural person(s), the Florida driver license number or identification number must be shown for all owners. If the customer is a business, the FEID number is required.
- The residence and mailing address of the owner. The street address in Florida of the owner's permanent residence or the street address in Florida of the owner's permanent place of business. If the mailing address is different from the address of the permanent residence, the mailing address is required to be used for mailing purposes. If a Florida resident is using a Post Office Box as a mailing address, the residential address is also required. If the registration is for a mobile home, the physical location of the mobile home must be shown on the application in addition to the physical residence address and the mailing address.
- The complete description of the motor vehicle, mobile home, vessel, or other vehicle must be shown, including the make, year, model, body, color, weight, length, bhp/cc, GVW/loc, and the identification number for vehicle makes manufactured in 1955 or later. The person requesting registration must declare the maximum gross vehicle weight for trucks (over 5,000 lbs), truck-tractors and buses. The length in feet for mobile homes must be shown.
- Proof of insurance from a certified Florida agent or broker. The proof may be an insurance card, binder, or policy and should include the company's five-digit code. Any insurance card whether it is from a Florida agent or out-of-state agent must indicate "Florida Insurance Card". Form 83330
- Regisration Fees (Fee Calculator)
Note: By clicking the Pay Registration Fee button below, you will be redirected to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website to complete your transaction.