To issue a Florida Certificate of Title for a new or used mobile home purchased in or outside of Florida, the owner of the mobile home or their appointed Power of Attorney (POA) Form 82053, must bring the following documents into the Tax Collector’s office:
- Proof of identification:
- A Florida driver license or identification card
- An out of state driver license or identification card with photo
- A US passport
- A Canadian driver license, identification card or passport
- A driver license or identification card from any U.S. Territory (American Samoa, Guam, Marianas, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands)
- An out of country passport
- MCO (Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin) – initial ownership documentation on a new mobile home
- Out of state title on a used mobile home. If the mobile home was not required to be titled, then proof of ownership is a dealer’s bill of sale or the original registration from that state and a bill of sale from the seller to the purchaser.
- Original New Mobile Home Title Fee - $75.75
- Original Used Out of State Mobile Home Title Fee - $85.75
- Lien Fee - $2.00 (per lien if applicable)
- Penalty Fee - $20.00 - is assessed on a title not transferred within 30 days of the date of purchase
- Fast Title Fee - $10.00 (title issued at time of application; fee is in addition to the title fee, and some restrictions apply)
- Shipping and Handling Fee - $2.50 - for each paper title printed and mailed
Note: By clicking the Pay Registration Fee button below, you will be redirected to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website to complete your transaction.
* You will be redirected to outside agency website.