Customers seeking to obtain an original registration must submit the following:
- Proof of ownership of the mobile home. The proof of ownership presented must be in the name of the person applying for the registration.
- The complete first name, full middle/maiden name and last name for each owner. If the customer is a natural person(s), the Florida driver license number or identification number must be shown for all owners. If the customer is a business, the FEID number is required.
- The residence and mailing address of the owner. The street address in Florida of the owner’s permanent residence or the street address in Florida of the owner’s permanent place of business. If the mailing address is different from the address of the permanent residence, the mailing address is required to be used for mailing purposes. If a Florida resident is using a Post Office Box as a mailing address, the residential address is also required. If the registration is for a mobile home, the physical location of the mobile home must be shown on the application in addition to the physical residence address and the mailing address. A $1 dollar surcharge will be collected on all mobile homes located in a mobile home park that rents ten or more lots.
- The complete description of the mobile home must be shown, including the make, year, model, length, and the identification number. The length in feet for mobile homes must be shown.
Note: By clicking the Pay Registration Fee button below, you will be redirected to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website to complete your transaction.
* You will be redirected to outside agency website.