- You have been accepted as a client for developmental disabilities services by the Department of Children and Family Services*. The department must furnish proof to such clients.
- You are a resident who is fishing with live or natural bait, using poles or lines that are not equipped with a fishing-line-retrieval mechanism, and you are fishing for noncommercial purposes in your home county. However, you must have a valid fishing license to fish by any method in a fish management area.
- You are fishing in a fish pond of 20 acres or less which is located entirely within the private property of its owner. A fish pond is a man-made pond constructed for the primary purpose of fishing, entirely within the property lines of the owner and with no surface water connection to public waters.
- You are fishing in a fish pond of 20 acres or more, whose owner has purchased a fish pond license at a fee of $3 per surface acre.
- You possess a Resident Freshwater Commercial Fishing License.
- You are fishing in the St. Mary's River or Lake Seminole (but not including tributary creeks in Florida) and have a valid Georgia fishing license.
- You are freshwater fishing during Free Fishing Weekend (the first weekend of April)
Note: By clicking the Purchase Licenses button below, you will be redirected to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission website to complete your transaction.
* You will be redirected to outside agency website.